The banner says it all! You can find the market at the corner of Sheldon and 7 Mile Roads with plenty of parking onsite or across the street at Northville Downs. The market runs May through October between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Some of the fabulous finds at the market today included (but were not limited to!):
- fresh produce such as Michigan cherries, blueberries, green beans, tomatoes, potatoes, zucchini, summer squash, and cut flowers
- garden plants, perennials, and potted herbs
- local honey
- baked goods such as pies and pecan or raisin cinammon bread from vendors including Great Harvest Bread Co. and Kapnick Orchards
- handbags, birdfeeders, engraved stones, jewelery
- local chefs offering demonstrations, recipes, and samples at 10 a.m.
- lunch, drinks, and snack to enjoy in a shaded picnic area
- kids’ activities
- Master Gardeners to answer your questions!
Of course, the items available on any given Market day will vary depending on participating vendors. Yes, we have a lot of photos in this blog post, but we loved all of them so they all made the cut!
Mark your calendar for the “Ann Arbor Symphony Goes to Market” events on July 17 and August 7!
The Northville Farmers Market: Another fabulous way to enjoy downtown Northville and the amazing produce and products that come from our area.
Till next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of real estate in Northville Michigan and area, and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … often before they are even on the market!