Are you looking for a Plymouth area neighborhood that better reflects your family’s lifestyle? Do you want to live in a community that is conveniently located near the center of it all while still being able to enjoy peace and tranquility at home?
If so, then I recommend you check out the Fox Pointe community.
This Plymouth neighborhood is absolutely wonderful and a popular choice among buyers. Today, I’m going to tell you four reasons why this community in Plymouth is so beloved.
Discover Why You’re Going to Love This Michigan Neighborhood
Here are four reasons why people adore living here:
- Properties boast spacious floor plans that often range from 3,350 to 4,437 square feet of living space.
- It’s a quaint community of just 56 homes, which means it will be easier to get to know your neighbors and feel like a part of the community.
- These homes boast elegant Colonial and Cape Cod styles on the exterior, which is visually appealing to nearly every buyer.
- Because of its location between Powell and North Territorial Roads, you’ll be conveniently located near such amenities as Hilltop Golf Course, Plymouth Township Park (the locals call it “McClumpha”) and beautiful, historic downtown Plymouth.
These homes, which typically come with a mix of brick and vinyl exteriors, also come with such fabulous interior amenities as :
- 3-car garages
- Generously-sized closets
- Granite counters
- Dual staircases
- Extensive brick paver driveways
Lately, these homes have sold for anywhere from $444,0000 to $502,0000.
And, did I mention that this home also happens to be close to the M-14 freeway? This gives you quick access to I-275 and US-23, and from there easy access to both I-96 and I-94.
Meanwhile, parents with school-aged children will be pleased to learn that this community is served by the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools district.
So, no matter what age you are or how big your family is, you’ll enjoy so many wonderful benefits when you live in this neighborhood!
We’re Your Plymouth Home Buying Experts!
If you would like to learn more about this residential community or learn about available Fox Pointe listings, then be sure to contact me, Noel Bittinger, and my team of area real estate experts. We are always delighted to assist!
Until next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!