The Plymouth, Michigan real estate market is showing some great signs of resilience, despite some minor setbacks in the last couple of weeks.
For instance, although the total number of home sales decreased, the median sales price actually increased.
In addition, the average price per square foot has also increased in recent weeks.
If you’re a current Plymouth resident considering listing your property, you may be interested in reading today’s blog to discover how other home sellers are faring on the market.
Plymouth, MI Real Estate for Sale
Here’s a summary of recent activity on the Plymouth, Michigan real estate market:
- Currently there are 168 homes for sale on the market, including 93 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between September and November, the average price per square foot for Plymouth homes was $121, up 7.1 percent from the same period in 2011.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for Plymouth homes was $196,500 based on 154 home sales.
- Compared with the same period in 2011, the median sales price has increased by 4.8 percent, or about $8,996 dollars.
- And the total number of home sales has decreased by 7.2 percent.
- Broken down further, the median sales price for 2-bedroom Plymouth homes was $194,000
- The median sales price for 3-bedroom homes was $210,000
- And the median sales price for 4-bedroom homes was $280,000
- Here’s how other communities stacked up in terms of median sales price during this period:
- Salem: $139,000
- Northville: $288,000
- Novi: $219,500
- Livonia: $114,900
- South Lyon: $178,500
- During the week ending on December 12, the average listing price for Plymouth homes was $336,515, down 0.8 percent from the week before.
- During the week before, the average listing price for homes was $333,800.
- Here’s how nearby communities stacked up when it came to average listing price:
- Salem: $375,744
- Northville: $491,821
- Novi: $1,055,834
- Livonia: $136,401
- South Lyon: $299,403
List Your Plymouth, MI Home for Sale Today!
To take the next step toward listing your Plymouth, MI home on the local housing market, please contact me, Noel Bittinger and the rest of the Bittinger Team.
We’ll provide you with practical and realistic home-selling advice as well as offer you such helpful Plymouth real estate tools as:
Until next time,