Evidently, there are currently hundreds of homes for sale on the market and the average listing price among all of them has shown week-over-week increases.
Continue reading to learn more about the current state of the market in Canton.
What You Should Know About Canton Real Estate Right Now!
- Currently there are 340 homes for sale on the market, including 184 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- During the week ending on Dec. 30, the average listing price for homes was $282,644, up 2.3 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $276,000.
- During the week of Dec. 30, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home in Canton was $146,766.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $239,496.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $364,462
- Here’s how other communities compared in terms of average listing price:
- Livonia: $176,513
- Northville: $450,986
- South Lyon: $299,574
- Novi: $396,875
- Plymouth: $315,155
- Farmington: $182,314
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for Canton homes was $210,000.
- Here’s how other communities stacked up when it came to median sales price:
- Livonia: $160,000
- Northville: $265,000
- South Lyon: $224,000
- Novi: $280,000
- Plymouth: $238,500
- Farmington: $157,000
We’re Your Dedicated Canton Real Estate Experts
We hope you found the above information about the current state of the housing market as interesting as we did!
We would love to help you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with some valuable real estate tools!
Until next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!