We’ve jotted down a collection of great events going on this weekend (Dec 16-18) to keep it all straight. But, don’t forget that a meal out at the dozens of wonderful restaurants and maybe a stroll through town make for a great little outing any day.
It’s going to be pretty chilly this weekend, so don’t forget your woolies if you’re going to one of the outdoor events!
- Christmas Trees for sale by the Optimist Club of Northville at the American Legion Hall on Dunlap Street in Northville. Trees from 6 feet to 12 feet! Click here for some more information.
- The Polar Express Movie Night – hosted by Northville High School’s SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions). FREE! Craft, games, snacks, and movie on Friday at 7 p.m. More details are here.
- The Importance of Being Earnest is presented at the Tipping Point Theater in Northville . On now through December 18. Click here for ticket information. 361 E Cady St, Northville.
- The Plymouth Community Arts Council’s Winter and Holiday Art Exhibit is going on through December 22. More information is available by clicking here.
- The Plymouth Community Band will perform their holiday concert at Canton High School’s Little Theater. FREE! Friday at 7:30 p.m. Learn more about this event by clicking here.
- Old World Christmas Carols at Plymouth Historical Museum. Friday at 7 p.m. Music from the 18th and 19th centuries as well as some holiday skits. Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
- Visit Santa in Kellogg Park in Downtown Plymouth – Saturday and Sunday, 12-5. Click here for the details about this event. While there, enjoy the Walk of Trees!
- Gingerbread houses are on display in 14 downtown Plymouth stores through December 23rd. For a list of the shops displaying a gingerbread house, click here.
- The Polar Express is showing at the Penn Theater in Downtown Plymouth too. Shows are Friday at 7, Saturday at 5 and 7, and Sunday at 5 and 7. Seats are only $3 each!
- P-CEP Choirs are carolling in downtown Plymouth on Fridays from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Central City Christmas Spectacular at the Village Theater at Cherry Hill in Canton. The theater is located at Cherry Hill and Ridge Roads in Canton.
- Homeward Bound Rescue League of Canton is having its Homemade Goods Sale at Pet Supplies Plus on Ford Road in Canton on Friday and Saturday. Items for sale will include baked goods, holiday decorations, pet treats and gifts, and candles. Proceeds will go towards vet bills and expenses for the animals that are rescued. More information by clicking here.
- Bowling with Santa at Super Bowl of Canton on Ford Road between Sheldon and Canton Center. Saturday at 1 p.m., $8.95
- Santa’s Toy Castle – Friday and Saturday at TCF Bank on Ford Road in Canton with WOMC Radio. They will be broadcasting live! Bring a toy and visit with Santa.
Salvation Army Bell Ringers
And, of course, the Salvation Army can always use bellringers … register at www.registertoring.com
Happy Holidays from all of us at The Bittinger Team!
This is a great time to consider selling your home! Despite the bleak news you are hearing on the evening news, houses are selling fast in this area and there are very few of them for buyers to choose from. Email or call us for more information!