As your Plymouth Michigan REALTOR, I understand how important it is for home sellers to be working with the most recent real estate market data.
After all, this data typically guides sellers in setting their price for their house as well as planning their home marketing strategy.
Thus, every month I tell interested home sellers about recent real estate market activity in Plymouth.
This month was kind of a mixed bag for home sellers. While the median sales price decreased year-over-year, it actually showed improvements when compared to the previous quarter.
Continue reading to learn more!
Plymouth Properties for Sale
Here’s an overview of the Plymouth Michigan real estate market, based on the most recent data available:
- Currently there are 249 resale and new homes on the Plymouth real estate market, including 104 distressed properties.
- The average price per square foot for a Plymouth home has decreased by 1.8 percent when compared year-over-year, to $108.
- Between August and October, the median sales price for homes was $178,000, which represents a 3.5 percent decrease when compared to the year before.
- Last year, the median sales price was $184,508.
- But when compared to the previous quarter, the median sales price in Plymouth has actually increased by 7.9 percent, or about $13,000.
- During the week ending on Nov. 23, the average listing price was $274,498, which is an increase of 0.4 percent when compared to the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $273,412.
- During the week ending on Nov. 23, the median sales price for a 2-bedroom home was $133,500.
- The median sales price for a 3-bedroom Plymouth home was $192,000.
- And the median sales price for a 4-bedroom home was $255,102.
Listing Your Plymouth Home for Sale
Selling your home for sale in an unpredictable housing market can prove cumbersome and complicated if you’re not working with an experienced Plymouth area REALTOR who can provide you with sound advice.
You can rest assured that we’ll provide you excellent advice that takes into account our years of experience as well as the most recent market data available.
Until next time,