But, as dog lovers, we have learned a thing or two from our four-legged friends as well. This list of lessons learned from dogs is something we can all relate to!
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
- Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
- Take naps and always stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Eat with gusto.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig ‘till you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle him or her
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When happy, dance around and wag your whole body.
- No matter how often you are criticized, don’t buy into the guilt and pout.
- Run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- If you really make a mess…blame the cat!
Want more expert advice on buying or selling a home (with or without a dog!) in Canton, Plymouth, or Northville? Just click here to schedule a free consultation with The Bittinger Team.