After all, although the median home sales price increased in the last few weeks, the total number of home sales has actually decreased.
If you’re considering entering the market anytime soon in Plymouth, be sure to continue reading to learn more about the current state of the local housing market.
Check Out Recent Real Estate Activity in Plymouth MI
Here are the highlights of the latest market activity in Plymouth:
- Currently there are 229 homes for sale on the market, including 54 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between September and December, the median sales price for homes was $359,000 based on 8 home sales.
- Compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price has increased 55 percent, or $127,500.
- And the number of home sales has decreased 95.1 percent.
- During the week ending on Dec. 2, the average listing price for Plymouth homes was $332,000, up 2.4 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $225,000.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $223,707.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $302,863.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $484,082
- Here’s how other communities stacked up in terms of average listing price:
- Livonia: $174,804
- Northville: $443,117
- South Lyon: $308,394
- Novi : $321,625
- Canton: $272,701
- Farmington: $186,396
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to median sales price:
- Livonia: $ 130,000
- Northville: $283,500
- South Lyon: $268,000
- Novi: $257,500
- Canton: $484,000
- Farmington: $185,000
We’ll Help You Buy and Sell Real Estate in Plymouth
Until next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!