We’ve certainly been busy on the Canton housing market, especially when it comes to working with home buyers.
In fact, it’s been quite a good time to be a home buyer on the local housing market. Continue reading to learn more!
What You Should Know About Investing in Canton Real Estate
Here’s an overview of the current state of the local housing market, which will help you make wise decisions on the market:
- Currently there are 376 homes for sale on the market, including 132 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between March and June, the median sales price for homes was $195,000, based on 125 home sales.
- Compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price increased 0.5 percent, or $1,050.
- And the number of home sales decreased 61.9 percent.
- Here’s how other communities stacked up in terms of median sales price:
- Plymouth: $204,500
- Northville: $310,500
- Livonia: $154,500
- South lyon: $250,000
- Farmington: $162,500
- Novi: $252,500
- During the week ending on June 17, the average listing price for a Canton home was $294,289, up 0.8 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $292,700.
- Specifically, during the week ending on June 17, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $156,671.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $231,878.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $379,208.
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to average listing price:
- Plymouth: $345,310
- Northville: $590,098
- Livonia: $187,175
- South lyon: $482,823
- Farmington: $178,371
- Novi: $369,319
How Can We Help You Find Your Dream Canton Home?
As you can see, there are some great deals to be had right now on the Canton real estate market.
We would love to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with some valuable home buying resources.
Until next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!