Just like its neighbor, Canton, the Plymouth real estate market saw some positive gains during the last month.
For instance, the average price per square foot saw a year-over-year increase. Meanwhile, the average listing price also increased week over week.
Still, the market in Plymouth did face some difficulties as well. For example, the median sales price saw a year-over-year decrease.
If you’re thinking about listing your home anytime soon on the local housing market in Plymouth, we highly recommend you read today’s blog so you’re up-to-date on current trends.
Highlights From the Recent Market Report for Plymouth
Here’s an overview of what the recent report for Plymouth revealed:
- Currently there are 204 homes for sale on the market, including 37 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between October and January, the average price per square foot for Plymouth homes was $147, up 2.8 percent from the same time last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price was $222,250 based on 92 home sales.
- Broken down further, the median sales price for 2-bedroom Plymouth homes was $191,000.
- The median sales price for 3-bedroom homes was $253,000.
- And the median sales price for 4-bedroom homes was $225,000.
- Compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price decreased 1.2 percent, or $2,750.
- And the number of home sales decreased 44.2 percent.
- Here’s how other communities nearby compared when it came to median sales price
- Northville $275,000
- Livonia $150,000
- South Lyon $236,500
- Farmington $165,186
- Canton $205,250
- During the week ending on Jan. 28, the average listing price for homes in Plymouth was $361,447, up 2.6 percent compared to the previous week.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $354,000.
- Here’s a look at how other communities compared when it came to average listing price:
- Northville $566,708
- Livonia $174,408
- South Lyon $399,345
- Farmington 143,874
- Canton $260,836
Get the Plymouth Home Selling Process Started by Listing With Us
So please contact us at The Bittinger Team today to get a free home evaluation. You’ll be attending the final closing and handing over the keys to your home before you know it!
Until next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!