According to recent activity, the average price per square foot for Canton homes has increased – as has the median sales price when compared to last year.
Thus, if you’re considering listing your property in Canton anytime soon, now is a great time to do so!
Let’s Take a Closer Look at Market Activity in Canton
Here’s an overview of the most recent market data available for Canton:
- Currently there are 390 homes for sale on the market, including 188 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between August and November, the average price per square foot for Canton homes was $110, up 1.9 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for homes was $207,500 based on 138 homes for sale.
- Compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price has increased 4.8 percent or $9,500.
- And the total number of home sales has decreased 67.8 percent.
- Here’s a look at how other communities compared when it came to median sales price:
- Northville: $322,450
- Livonia: $155,000
- South Lyon: $225,000
- Farmington: $154,000
- Novi: $252,500
- Plymouth: $248,000
- During the week ending on Nov. 26, the average listing price for homes was $260,658.
- Broken down, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was: $168,762
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $210,133
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom was $347,558.
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to average listing price:
- Northville: $534,774
- Livonia: $165,243
- South Lyon: $395,672
- Farmington: $141,574
- Novi: $351,374
- Plymouth: $ 320,759
Contact Us For Your Next Canton Real Estate Transaction
If you’re interested in learning more about the current state of the Canton real estate market and how it may impact you as a seller, please contact us at The Bittinger Team.
We would love to provide you with insightful home selling advice and valuable resources.
Until next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!