If you’re currently a home owner trying to sell your Plymouth, MI property on the market, you’ve no doubt already felt all of the positive home buying energy that’s flooded the market.
The real estate statistics speak for themselves: Year-over-year increases in average price per square foot and median home sales price. Week-over-week increased in average listing price. Higher-than-average sales prices when compared to the surrounding community.
Let’s Take a Closer Look at Recent Market Activity in Plymouth
Here’s a summary of the latest real estate market data from Plymouth:
- Currently there are 245 homes for sale on the market, including 44 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between June and September, the average price per square foot for Plymouth homes was $145, up 2.1 percent from the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for homes was $259,000 based on 98 home sales.
- Broken down, the median sales price for 1-bedroom Plymouth homes was$203,250
- The median sales price for 2-bedroom Plymouth homes was $230,428
- And the median sales price for 3-bedroom Plymouth homes was $412,000
- Compared to a year ago, the median home sales price increased 8.6 percent or $20,500.
- And the number of home sales decreased 50.5 percent.
- Here’s how other communities stacked up in terms of median sales price
- Northville: $324,500
- Livonia: $155,000
- South Lyon: $260,000
- Farmington: $171,390
- Novi: $279,900
- Canton: $207,897
- During the week ending on September 24, the average listing price for homes in this market was $368,145, up 1.1 percent from the week before.
- Here’s how other communities compared when it came to average listing price
- Northville: $543,143
- Livonia: $180,135
- South Lyon: $330,543
- Farmington: $160,897
- Novi: $338,502
- Canton: $266,267
We Can Get Your Home Sold Quicker and For More Money in Plymouth
Being knowledgeable of recent activity on the local housing market is just the first step toward ensuring a successful outcome as a seller. It also helps to work with an experienced Plymouth real estate expert who has a track record for results.
So contact us at The Bittinger Team today to discover how we can help get you the results you want as a Plymouth home seller!
Until next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!