Just like in nearby Canton, the Plymouth real estate market is enjoying some favorable conditions this summer!
According to the most recent market data, the average price per square foot as well as the median home sales price has increased, meaning that sellers in the area are getting a great return on their investment than in months past.
Homes for Sale Right Now In Plymouth
Here’s a review of recent sales activity on the Plymouth real estate market:
- Currently there are 223 homes for sale on the market, including 40 homes in the pre-foreclosure stage.
- Between March and June, the average price per square foot for Plymouth homes was $158, up 16.2 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- Also, the median sales price for homes was $256,000 based on 96 home sales.
- When compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price increased 13.8 percent, or $31,000.
- And the total number of home sales decreased 40 percent.
- Here’s how nearby communities stacked up in terms of median sales price:
- Northville: $310,000
- Livonia: $143,750
- South Lyon: $257,000
- Farmington: $141,250
- Novi: $250,000
- Canton $193,700
- For the week ending on June 25, the average listing price for Plymouth homes was $370,111, up 1.6 percent from the week before.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom Plymouth home was $212,330.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $277,052.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $452,425.
- Here’s how nearby communities compared when it came to average listing price:
- Northville: $642,379
- Livonia: $178,559
- South Lyon: $352,308
- Farmington: $148,491
- Novi: $355,864
- Canton $269,462
How Can We Help You With Your Next Plymouth Real Estate Sale?
Contact me, Noel Bittinger, and my team of real estate experts today to learn how we can further assist you with your next real estate transaction.
We will provide you with valuable home selling resources and tools as well as straight-forward, no hassle advice.
Until next time,
EXPLORE our website: www.Bittinger.com
LIKE us on Facebook at Living In Plymouth/Canton/Northville Michigan to stay abreast of the local real estate market and to celebrate these communities with us!
LIKE us on Facebook at Michigan Homes Coming Soon to learn about the hottest new listings … sometimes before they are even on the market!