Home prices have increased 12.2 percent in the last year and the average listing price has increased slightly as well!
Continue reading to learn more about recent activity on the market!
Properties for Sale in Canton, MI
Here’s an overview of recent market activity in Canton:
- Currently there are 334 homes for sale on the market, including scores in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between March and May, the median sales price for Canton homes was $168,000.
- That median sales price is down 6.9 percent when compared to the previous quarter.
- However, the price is up 12.2 percent when compared to a year ago.
- All in all, sales prices have depreciated by 5.1 percent in the last five years in Canton.
- Here’s an overview of how other communities did in terms of median sales price:
- Meanwhile, during the week ending on June 19, the average listing price for homes was $248,410, up 1.2 percent from the previous week.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $247,000.
- Also during that week, the average price per square foot for Canton homes was $96, up 14.3 percent from the same period last year.
- Broken down specifically, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom Canton home was $151,581
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $204,763
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $324,870
- Here’s a comparison of nearby communities when it came to average listing price:
- Salem: $445,000
- Northville: $457,980
- Novi: $365,059
- Livonia: $167,289
- South Lyon: $346,890
- Superior Township: $277,333
List Your Canton, MI Home on the Market Now!
With years of experience helping home owners like you, we’ll be happy to help you list your Canton property as well as provide you with such valuable resources as:
Want more specific market stats for your home? You can do so with our market snapshot feature!
Until next time,