It continues to be a fabulous time to be a home seller on the Plymouth, Michigan real estate market.
According to the most recent data, both the average price per square foot as well as the median sales price continue to show year-over-year gains.
What’s more, the market is seeing more home sales than it was a year ago.
If you’re thinking about listing your Plymouth home anytime soon, continue reading to learn more about the favorable conditions you’re likely to encounter on the market.
Plymouth, Michigan Home Sales
Here are the highlights of the most recently released market data for Plymouth, Michigan:
- Currently there are 171 homes for sale on the market, including 96 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between August and October, the average price per square foot of Plymouth homes was $120, up 10.1 percent when compared to the same period in 2011.
- Also, the median home sales price for Plymouth homes was $183,000, based on 205 home sales.
- When compared to a year ago, the median home sales price has increased 1.1 percent, or about $2,000.
- The total number of home sales increased by 17.1 percent year-over-year.
- When broken down further, the median sales price for 2-bedroom Plymouth homes during the week ending on November 21 was $168,000.
- The median sales price for 3-bedroom homes was $219,500.
- And the median sales price for 4-bedroom homes was $285,876.
- Here’s a comparison of nearby communities in terms of median sales price:
- Salem: $139,000
- Northville: $290,000
- Livonia: $114,900
- South Lyon: $167,500
- During the week ending on Nov. 21, the average listing price for Plymouth homes was $331,467, up 1.3 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was about $327,100.
- Here’s how other Wayne County area communities compared in terms of average listing price:
- Salem: $174,900
- Northville: $447,196
- Livonia: $396,047
- South Lyon: $283,693
Your Dedicated Plymouth, MI REALTOR
I hope you were able to take away some new data from today’s Plymouth real estate blog! For more information on the current state of the Plymouth real estate market or to inquire about listing your own home on the market, please contact me, Noel Bittinger, and my team of dedicated Wayne County REALTORS.
While you’re at it, make sure to take a few moments to browse some of my helpful online home-selling resources, such as:
Until next time,