There were a lot of changes on the Plymouth Michigan real estate market this month. Not only did home sale prices increase week-over-week, but they increased year-over-year as well.
If you’re an interested Plymouth home seller, I recommend you continue reading to learn more about recent activity on the Plymouth housing market, and how it might affect you.
Plymouth Homes for Sale
Here’s an overview of current market activity in Plymouth, Michigan, based on the latest data from real estate website Trulia:
- Currently there are 273 resale and new homes on the Plymouth real estate market, including 105 homes in the pre-foreclosure, auction or bank-owned stags.
- The average price per square foot for a Plymouth home for sale is $110 right now.
- From July to September, the median sales price for a Plymouth home was $176,500, which is an increase of 3.4 percent when compared to the same time during last year.
- Last year, the median sales price was $170,750.
- During the week ending on Oct. 26, the average listing price for a Plymouth home for sale was $283,036, which represents a 3.3 percent increase when compared to the previous week.
- During that same week, the median sales price for a 2-bedroom Plymouth home was $160,000.
- The median sales price for a 3-bedroom Plymouth home was $180,000.
- And the median sale price for a 4-bedroom home was $250,000.
Navigating the Plymouth Real Estate Market
The recent activity on the Plymouth real estate market suggests that the market is slowly shifting towards a seller’s market. That’s indicated by the increase in average sales price over the last year.
To ensure you get the best price on your Plymouth home for sale, it may help to work with an experienced Plymouth REALTOR who can launch an effective marketing campaign for your home.
Until next time,