It‘s hard to believe it’s already the end of October! Where has this year gone? It seemed like just yesterday they were setting out Fourth of July decorations at area stores and now I’m seeing holiday décor everywhere I go!
If you’re trying to sell your Plymouth Michigan homeduring the holiday season, I understand what a stressful time this must be for you. After all, you’re trying to market your home on the Plymouth real estate market while also trying to plan for the holidays and perhaps any upcoming trips.
One of the tools we provide is a regular Plymouth real estate market report, which will tell you everything you need to know about the current state of the housing market here.
Continue reading to learn more!
Plymouth, Michigan Real Estate
Here’s an overview of the Plymouth Michigan real estate market right now, based on data from real estate website Trulia.com:
- As of September 28, there were 283 resale and new homes on the Plymouth real estat market, including 100 home in the pre-foreclosure, auction or bank-owned stages.
- Between June and August, the median sales price for a Plymouth home for sale was $168,800.
- Compared with the same period in 2010, the median sales price for a Plymouth home for sale has increased by 7.7 percent, or about $12,000.
- During the week ending on September 28, the average listing price for a Plymouth home for sale was $286,807, which is a 0.7 percent decrease when compared to the week before.
- During that same week, the median sales price for a two-bedroom Plymouth home for sale was $145,000
- The median sales price for a three-bedroom Plymouth home for sale was $194,000
- And the median sales price for a four-bedroom Plymouth home for sale was $269,000
Plymouth Michigan Homes for Sale
Knowing the most recent data on the Plymouth Michigan real estate market is only Step 1 for interested Plymouth home sellers.
It helps if you’re working with a Plymouth real estate expert who can help you to interpret the data and use it to your advantage on the Plymouth real estate market.
So contact me, Noel Bittinger, and my team of Plymouth real estate experts, today to learn about how we help Plymouth home sellers like you every day with such helpful home selling tools as:
Until next time,